Most companies all agree on how crucial web design is in brand building. Despite understanding its importance, they are still sometimes confused about which phrases to use that can give an identity to their business and bring it to life. Words are powerful and have the facility to both interact or disengage the guests that go to your website. Probably the most profitable companies, namely, Apple and Volkswagen, became so by matching their words and copies to their visuals, thereby creating an effective, distinct, and powerful voice.
With the emergence and growing popularity of social media, like Facebook, Twitter, along with instant messaging and online chat, businesses have to tap into the power of words in an effort to be aggressive in marketing their company. The way in which your products or companies are described can flip or convert an off-the-cuff visitor just looking at your website right into a paying customer.
5 ways to build up your brand with words
- Decide on a unified tone for your company. Probably one of the greatest methods to determine the proper tone in your web content is to think about your brand as a person. Ask yourself, “What is the sort of conversation that your customers are having?”. You should be able to relate to them with your words.
- Write your content in such a way that it captures the attention of your audience immediately. Research has proven that you only have three seconds to get the attention of your visitor for online web content. Before you start posting content though, just remember to assess and review it to see whether it is charming and enticing from the beginning until the end of the copy.
- Do not over complicate the message that you need to convey to your prospects. Make sure that you differentiate between the real USPs that can persuade a buyer to purchase and the issues that you simply think are interesting.
- Be sure that your writing focuses on the benefits and advantages of your services and products and not on the features. Features and specs have their place, but customers are normally pushed to purchase a product/service if they can see that it benefits them.
- Last but not the least, remember to edit, edit, and edit some more before publishing your content. As soon as the content is online, revisit the web page and verify that your words match the visuals. Sometimes, your message will be muffled by extra and unneeded phrases. Less can be more when writing engaging and persuasive content.
Is content writing not your forte?
Honestly check yourself if you have the writing capabilities or the skills of your current resources. If content writing just isn’t your thing, then get assistance by outsourcing to the Philippines. You will not just keep your costs down, but you’ll also catapult your company’s efficiency by providing charming and attractive content. Wherever you are int the world, you’ll always have your content ready and waiting for you.
Qadra, a renowned branding agency in the Philippines, can give you quality content on your website, blogs, white papers, newsletters, press releases and brochures at an affordable value and inside a fast turnaround time. Read more about our content writing services and how we can help you build up your brand.
Would you like to share an outsourcing experience with us? Or perhaps, you have a question about how outsourcing to the Philippines works? Leave your feedback within the field under and we will likely be happy to get in touch with you. We, at Qadra, would love to hear from you!